Alaska Developer Alliance Code of Conduct
The Alaska Developers Alliance strives to be welcoming to all human beings regardless of age, body type, disability, ethnicity, education, socio-economic status, nationality, race, religion, gender identity, or sexual identity and orientation.
We aim to support such diversity in the Alliance by standing together against conduct that undermines the safety, and wellbeing of any individual that involves:
– offensive speech including slurs of any of the above personal characteristics
– sexualized language or images
– sexual attention or advances during events
– Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
– Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic addresses, without explicit permission
– Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
We appreciate the courage it takes to step forward when you are being harassed and pledge to take all complaints seriously.
Behavior that violates this code of conduct may be reported on Slack or by email to Jeff Levin or Melanie Bladow. All incidents will be investigated and we pledge not to break confidentiality without first obtaining your consent. We will follow up within seven days explaining what has been done to address your complaint.