Description: Canonical Ledgers is a startup developing blockchain based applications. We maintain nodes in a blockchain p2p network, support community projects for the Factom blockchain, and develop decentralized applications. We are looking for a motivated intern to work on software design and server administration. This is a full or part time summer position with the possibility of subsequent full or part time work.
You will be working with our lead developer on:
- Developing software for blockchain applications
- Developing software for server monitoring and analysis
- Developing tests for software and server infrastructure
- Maintaining and monitoring servers that require high-reliability and uptime
- Documenting server architecture and maintenance procedures A typical day will include a short stand-up meeting with our lead developer, independent coding and server maintenance, promptly responding to any server incidents with our lead developer, and a brief end-of-day code review.